August 2, 2008

Back In Houston

Well, I'm back in Houston but not before more fun and games with my 7 year old nephew Max (see photo). As you can see, even though he's my sisters son, the nut does not fall too far from the tree. So far we share the same running form and "hang loose" hand sign (as seen in photo). The similarities are frightening...
I had a safe drive back from Denver and arrived last night. I made the drive in a little over 16 hours. Houston is currently in the upper 90's with high humidity and little wind.
I'll now spend my time rounding up a few shekels and prepare to hike the 500 mile Camino de Santiago across Northern Spain. I leave for Spain at the end of August via London. I'll start walking around September 4. Interestingly, the 4th is the same day I finished the Appalachian Trail in 1985. The journey continues...........

No comments: