July 16, 2008

An Intellectual Explanation.....

In order to appeal to the more intellectual readers who may stumble onto this blog I have chosen to share a more pompus side of my personality.... Allow me to quote an earlier conversation I had with myself...

"Torschlusspanik is an appropriate word for feelings that may be encountered during a time of change. A passing of change could likely be followed by a tripudiant dance. Jubilation could be celebrated with a nippiate beverage which could cause one to become flexanimous and a decemnovenarian. I don't consider myself to be a deipnosophist but can be a real autoschediastic when it comes to food preparation. I am not a vaticiante, quangocrat or a pronk. Some may accuse me of being a nihilarian but I would have to disagree. I do not partake in the rituals of a ignicolist. I am merely a wayfaring sophist awash in the flotsam and jetsam of modern day life..."

Excuse me !... I must go !... Tea is Ready !

No comments: