November 10, 2008

Impressive Downhill Skateboarding... A Great Ride !

Back in the 1970's I loved to skateboard. After numerous bumps, scrapes, and a concussion I moved on to other activities. Nontheless, I've retained an appreciation for the sport. Had I grown up next to the Ocean I definitely would have been a surfer. Skateboarding and surfing go hand in hand.... These days I guess you can say I'm an armchair adventurer when it comes to skateboarding and surfing... I recently stumbled across this 10 minute footage of two crazy guys, with the Right Stuff, riding their skatebaords down Claremont Canyon in California. On the way down it looks like they're passing a camera back and forth? Absolutely crazy and great to watch... View in HD by clicking "Vimeo" on the bottom right corner of image screen.... It's a Fabulous armchair ride !


Adam Kimmel presents: Claremont HD from adam kimmel on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Alvin Richard said...

That's completely insane, fearless and captivating to watch. Fun to live vicariously through thrill seekers like that! Thanks for sharing!