January 29, 2009

People and Travels























































Here's a few interesting people photos I've taken along the way. The top photo was taken while riding a taxi van in Trinidad.... The photo below that was taken while on a 3 1/2 day ferry ride through the Patagonian Channels of Chile.... Below that is the party atmosphere of the opening of Carnival on the Caribbean Island of Dominica.... The kid with bike was taken while I roamed the streets of Katmandu years ago..... I studied photography for two years in High School and went on to study a bit of film while in college. I have since resorted to the instamatic type digital cameras but looking at the B&W I shot in Katmandu leaves me thinking a good old fashioned 35 mm SLR is still the best way to go. Light reacts much differently with film compared to digital....

No comments: