December 17, 2009

A Good Travel Buddy

A good travel buddy is hard to find. It's not uncommon to run into other travelers along the way and team up for a few days but beyond that it's hard to find someone who is compatible for longer periods of time. I usually travel alone and generally prefer to, however, I enjoy traveling with the right kind of person. It's great to share the experience and to have someone to bounce things off of. It can also make things easier and often times a lot more fun. I met Debs over a year ago while hiking the Camino de Santiago in Spain. She joined me again in the Spring while walking in Wales. When we met up in Thailand I wasn't sure how long we would be traveling together. I figured a week or two then we would go our separate ways. One week led into another and before I knew it we passed through 4 countries in a little over a month and half. Here's a few photos of my good friend Debs in Vietnam and Cambodia....



No comments: